Are you certified?
Become a Certified Business Intelligence Professional
with the help of TDWI San Diego
Preparation and exam on February 9th, 2012
CBIP Preparation for the Information Systems Core Exam
Prerequisite: This course assumes a working knowledge of information systems.
This course is designed for those who already have knowledge and experience in the field of information systems but would benefit from an interactive and informative review prior to testing. You’ll get ready to test through discussion, review of concepts and terminology, and sample exam questions. A CBIP-certified instructor who has experienced the examination process and can share tips and techniques to improve your performance on the exam will lead this class.
You Will Learn
- Concepts and terms used in the exam
- Technology and business
- Application system
- Data management
- Systems development
- What constitutes the complete body of knowledge for the exam
- How to assess your knowledge and skill related to the body of knowledge
- What to expect during the examination process
- Techniques to improve your performance when taking the exam
- Everyone seeking CBIP certification (the information systems core exam is required for all CBIP specialties)
- $600 per person (includes CBIP Exam Preparation, CBIP exam Prep Guide and administration of the IS Core Exam)
Course is limited to 20 students so don't delay!
Thursday, February 9, 2012 from 8:00 am till 1:30 pm
5200 Research Place
San Diego, CA 92122 USA
||Arrival (Continental Breakfast)|
||CBIP Preparation (IS Core)|
For More Information